County Government Advertises 600 Permanent and Pensionable Teaching Vacancies; How To Apply
Nyamira County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No.17 of 2012.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
Positions ( 600)
Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) Teachers
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Job Group: JG ‘F’ & ‘H’
Salary: As per SRC guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
2.Role modeling, guidance and counseling ,mentoring and motivation of the learners;
4.Ensuring the safety and security of the learners;
5. Assist In designing, organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for learners;
6.Caring and nurturing the emotional, aesthetic, spiritual, moral, social, menial and physical growth of children (holistic development);
7. Providing opportunities for fostering hands on learning, exploration. creativity, and self-expression, discovery, making choices,selfcontrol and the development of motor-skills;
8. Enhancement of communication, pre-writing, pre-reading and number skills and experimentation.
9. Preparing and developing play/learning materials, schemes of work, lesson plans and daily programme of activities, children’s progress records of work, health records and other records.
Requirements for Appointment:
1.Be a Kenyan Citizen;
2.Be a holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+ (plus) or KCE division IV at ‘O’ Level (for certificate Holders;
3.Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or It’s approved equivalent (for certificate holders);
4.Diploma In Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or Its approved equivalent (for Diploma Holders.
5. Registered by the Teachers Service Commission;
6.Be a holder of Certificate In computer applications;
7.Possess certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service;
8.Possess valid medical report from a recognized government health facility.
Note: Serving ECDE teachers In the Public ECDE Centers and are In possession of KCSE grade D-(minus) and a Certificate In ECDE from the Ministry of Education or KNEC and registered by the Teachers Service Commission and have been serving for a period of three (3) years may be considered.
In addition to the above requirements, as ECDE teacher should have the following:
Modest and of sound mind:
Creative and innovative:
Professionalism and integrity:
Relate well with children, parents and members of the society.
• Supervisory skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Team player;
• Communication/interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified persons willing to apply are requested to submit their applications online via Cpsb.nyamira.co.ke accompanied by a copy of National ldenfily card, detailed c.v, copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials ,copies of clearance certificates from:
1.Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission -EACC
2. Kenya Revenue Authonty -KRA
3. National Police Service, Directorate of Criminal Investigations(Police clearance Certificate)
4. Credit Reference Bureau
5.HELB( Higher Education Loan Boord)
The applications should reach the county public service board on or before close of business on 6th April 2022 midnight (East African Time).
Nyamira County Public Service Board
P.o Box 434-40500,