The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is inviting applications from continuing undergraduate degree students for its three (3) month (May to July 2022) Industrial Attachment Programme, which aims at youth prospects for the Kenyan labor market with the government’s youth To prepare a pool of part of the initiative.
Through this KRA internship programme, students gain valuable experience in various departments, including:
3. Supply Chain Management
9.Libraries and Information Systems
11.Business Administration/Management and Project Management
12. Counseling Psychology
-Be a Kenyan citizen aged 20 to 35.
-First degree (undergraduate) from a recognized university and must be a continuing student in their third or fourth year of study.
-Must have a valid identity card from the university.
-Must be available full-time for the three-month duration of the program
The last date of application is Sunday 27 March 2022.
–All applications must be submitted online through the process outlined below (Application Guidelines)
-You can apply for the opportunity only after you have successfully registered in the e-recruitment portal. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
-Authority does not extend the attachment program.
-Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The authority does not charge any fee for this process.
If selected, candidates will have to submit a valid personal accident insurance cover, KRA PIN certificate, copies of NHIF, NSSF, ID card and bank account details.
job application guidelines
1. Visit https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
2. After registration, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
1. After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
Key in your username and password, then click ‘Log In’ to access your account.
2. After successful login, the system ‘Applicant Cockpit’ will open.
3. Candidate Profile (To Create or Update Applicant Details):
4. On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the ‘Candidate Profile’ tab.
5. Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
6. Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
7. Clicking on “Observation & Release” tab will end the process.
. Make sure you click on the check box on the page to complete the profile.
1. Click on ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page to view the open job postings.
2. Click on ‘Start’ button under ‘Job Search’ heading to view all available vacancies.
3. Click on the job posting to display the details of the post. To apply for the post, click on the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
5. Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
6. Please note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
7. To complete the application process, click on the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
N/B: Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment and selection process (application, shortlisting, interview, and/or offer)