Kenya University and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has opened the portal for students wishing to apply for Diploma, Certificate and Artisan courses in Institute of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)-May 2022 intake.
According to KUCCPS, the online application starts from Wednesday, February 9, and will end on February 20, 2022.
Those wishing to apply for Artisan Certificate courses must have a minimum KCSE grade of E, Craft Certificate courses must have an average grade of D (Plain) and above.
On the other hand, those wishing to apply for diploma courses must have an average grade of C- (minus) and above.
“All KCSE (2000 to 2021) certificate holders, who have not benefited from government-sponsorship for TVET training, are eligible to apply where they meet the minimum requirements.” KUCCPS said.
How to apply;
1. All applications must be made online through the student’s portal, accessible through the KUCCPS website.
2. Log in using your credentials i.e. KCSE Index Number, KCSE Year and Password.
(For your initial password, use your Birth Certificate Number or KCSE Index Number)
3. Once you are logged in, select the four courses you want to pursue and the government institutes.
4. List them in order of priority, with the first being the most preferred and the fourth being the smallest.
5. Once done, click on submit.
N/B: Applicants are advised to visit the KUCCPS service desk for further information or support from various HUDUMA centres. Centers include Nairobi (GPO), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Garissa, Kitui, Eldoret, Kakamega, Meru, Kitale, Thika, Isiolo, Narok, Laikipia and Nakuru.
Success to all the applicants.
In addition, to view a list of diploma courses that are Marketable and are attracting heavy Salary in Kenya,, click here