The Teachers Service Commission has a number of retirement forms that teachers and the secretariat staff are entitled to.
• The voluntary Early Retirement
• The Retirement on Medical Grounds
-The Retirement on 10/50 Year Rule
• The Retirement in public interest
• TheCompulsory Retirement on Age Grounds.
Basic Documents required by TSC for Faster processing a teachers pension
For those retiring teachers ,you need to avail the following documents to TSC:
1. Your Duly filled TSC clearance certificate.
2. Your Two copies of bank plate both sides.
3. Your Two copies of national ID card both sides.
4. Your Duly completed option to commute pension form in duplicate.
5. Your Duly completed lump sum payment form (bank form).
6. Your Two copies each of all promotion letters/certificates.
7. Your earliest copy of pay slip showing Women’s and Children’s Pensions Scheme (WCPS) deductions for male teachers.
8. Your Copies of marriage certificates/ affidavits to confirm names for married teachers whose documents have different names.
9. For Teachers who served as Untrained provide Your NSSF statement.
10.Give your Two copies of KRA PIN certificate.