1. Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade C (Plain),or its approved equivalent.
2. Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+ (Plus),or its approved equivalent plus Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education offered by KNEC or Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent
3. Have Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education offered by KNEC or its approved equivalent
4. Have Registered by the Teachers Service Commission
5. Have acertificate in computer applications
6. Have a certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
7. Have a Valid medical report from a recognized government health facility
To add up to the above requirements, an ECDE Teacher must have the following:
The Personal qualities
i) must be Creative and innovative
ii) must have Professionalism and integrity skills
iii) must relate well with children, parents and members of the society
iv) should be modest and of sound mind
i) should be a team player
ii) Have the ability to think creatively and constructively
iii) should be excellent communication skill
The written applications enclosing the above documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or it should be delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before close of business on Friday, 15th July, 2022.
An applicant(s) must come from the affected sub-ward
Should indicate the ECDE Centre for which the application is made at the right-hand corner of the envelope.