It is good news to the unemployed teachers. Nakuru County Service Public Service Commission Board has today invited applications from competent and qualified persons to fill various positions in the county government of Nakuru as per article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
According to the advertisement, the ECDE teachers required are 300 and the basic salary scale is 22,270 – 30,030 per month and allowances are as per the Salaries and Remuneration Commission circulars to the positions.
For one to get an appointment to this position must be;
1. Be a Kenyan citizen.
2. Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary minimum grade D+.
3. Have Certificate of Early Childhood Development Education offered by Knec or its approved equivalent.
4. Be registered by the Teachers Service Commission TSC.
5. Be proficient in computer applications.
6. Have a certificate of good conduct.
My dear readers if you qualify you can drop your application letters.
Success to all unemployed applicants