Term one of 2022.
It will start from April 25 to July 1, 2022.
It will take 10 weeks. All students will be transferred to the next class, level or grade. Such will be the movement of students:-
*Class VIII – Form One.
* class seven – class eight.
* class six – class seven.
*Grade five – grade six.
*Grade Four – Grade Five.
*Grade three – grade four.
*Grade Two – Grade Three.
* Grade One – Grade Two.
* PP2 – Grade One.
* PP1 – PP2.
* Play School – PP1.
*Second term of 2022.*
It will start from July 11 to September 16, 2022. This term will be of 10 weeks.
3. *Third term of the year 2022.*
It will start from September 26 to November 25, 2022. This period will have 9 weeks.
_Current class seven will sit for KCPE from November 28 to December 1, 2022.
Current Grade Five will sit for the first CBC National Assessment styled as the Kenya Certificate of Basic Education (KCBE).
4. The academic calendar will be back to normal in 11 months of 2023 (next year).
The transition at this time will be as follows:-
1. The current Class VIII will be in Form Two.
2. The current class 7 will be in Form One.
3. Current class six will be in class eight and sit for KCPE at the end of the same year.
The current grade five junior secondary school will be in grade seven.
– The current grade four will be in grade six and will sit for CBC evaluation at the end of that year as KCBE.
– The current grade three will be in grade five.
-The current grade will be two to four.
– The current Grade One will be in Grade Three.
– The existing PP2 will be in Grade II.
The existing PP1 will be in Grade One.
– The existing play school will be in PP2.
Guardians with children in the current Class VII should be aware that by January 2023 their children will be in Form One.
Parents with children in fifth grade should be aware that their children will be in junior secondary school somewhere in Kenya.
This calendar can help you in planning.