The Kenya Medical Training College has two intakes per year. One in March and the other on the months of September every year through the KMTC online application portal. In this article you’ll get to know how to apply online for KMTC Courses.
It important to note that before applying for your preferred course, Read through the advert and check available courses and their entry requirements. It is a requirement to have a valid personal email address to apply to train in KMTC as either preservice student or inservice student.
KMTC APPLICATION GUIDELINES- PRESERVICE CANDIDATES
Follow these steps;
Visit KMTC Website i.e. www.kmtc.ac.ke
Click on admission portal on the top right side of the website.
If you do not have an account, click Register in the form provided and fill in your details as required then submit. You’ll be redirected into a personal details form which you fill and submit.
If you have an account, click Login and input your email address and password.
You will be directed to Dashboard.
On the left side bar of the Dashboard, Click Application then click Apply Preservice.
Fill in your KCSE subject scores correctly and click submit.
You’ll be redirected to uploads section. You’re required to USE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT upload 4 documents as guided by the system
i. KCSE Certificate or Results Slip(2018 candidates only)
ii. Leaving Certificate
iii. National ID or Birth Certificate front page
iv. National Id or Birth Certificate Back Page
click Register in the form provided and fill in your details as required
4.then submit. You’ll be redirected into a personal details form which you fill and submit.
5. If you have an account, click Login and enter your email address and password.
6 You will be directed to Dashboard.
7. On the left sidebar of the Dashboard, Click Application then click Apply Inservice.
8. Select level (UPGRADING), Academic Calendar, Intake and click NEXT.
9. Select course and click next.
10. Fill the form as required and click apply course
11. You’ll be redirected to upload section. You’re required to upload 5 documents
i. Profession Diploma or Certificate of profession Diploma or Certificate
ii. National ID or Birth Certificate front page
iii. National Id or Birth Certificate Back Page
iv. KCSE Certificate
v. Copy of regulatory body certificate/ License
12. Pay 2,022 to pay bill number 964150 and enter NATIONAL ID NUMBER/BIRTH CERTIFICATE NO.(The one used when entering your bio data- you can find it by clicking Bio data→ my information) as account number
13. You’ll be redirected to My Application Page, where you’ll review your applications. You’re presented with 2 option in action column of the table Submit or Reject. Click Submit button to submit application or reject to delete application and restart application. This page can also accessed form Application Submit Application
14. On submission You’ll receive confirmation message on your phone.
KMTC HELPLINES – 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 072300456
Enquiries all email to : email@example.com