Applications are invited for temporary/casual engagements of 300 posts for General Office Support for a period of three (3) months in the Ministry of Education – State Department for Early Learning & Basic Education.
Successful persons will be deployed in various stations in the State Department to undertake General support and Clerical duties.
Remuneration will be determined by prevailing Government regulations on casual employees.
Requirements for engagement:
For appointment the applicants must submit: –
• Application Letter
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Certificate
• National ID
• Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
• KRA PIN
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to complete an online application Form through the Ministry’s website via the link https://recruitment.education.go.ke on or before Monday 25th July, 2022
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Candidates to upload copies of Academic Certificates and Testimonials.
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the online application form.
• Shortlisted and successful candidate shall be required to produce originals of their Identity cards, Academic certificates and Testimonials.
• The Ministry of Education is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality.
• Similar previous work experience in a Public Institution will be an added advantage.
• Persons living with disability (Pwds) are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.