Windle International Kenya (WIK) a humanitarian education organization providing education to refugees and needy Kenyans. WIK has an opportunity for graduate teachers to teach in a refugee setting for a short period.
WIK was founded in 1977 with the belief that good education was essential if Africa was to meet the challenges it faced. The organization works with communities in Dadaab, Fafi, Wajir South, Turkana West, Dadaab Refugee Camp, Kakuma Refugee Camp and Kalobeyei Settlement on education projects.
The recruitment is aimed at enabling fresh graduate teachers acquire practical field experience in a unique humanitarian setting serving refugees.
1. Mathematics & Business Studies
2. Biology & Chemistry
3. Mathematics & Physics
4. Mathematics & Chemistry
5. English & Literature
• A degree in Education or Bachelor of Science degree with a post graduate diploma in education
• Registered with the Teachers Service Commission. Proof of registration with TSC is required
• Mastery of office software (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Able and willing to live, work, travel in fast-paced and insecure environment adhering to strict security guidelines.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your application through the link below; https://forms.gle/MVRVXdftptgAZ88J9
Deadline for applications is Tuesday 18th January 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.